Thursday, June 25, 2009

FREE quart of PAINT!!

I just submitted my request for a FREE quart of paint from Gidden. They are giving away free quarts of paint while supplies last or July 2nd. It will come in an eggshell finish...which happens to be what I would prefer anyway!!! I requested Soft Amethyst (lavender)...not totally sure what I will do with it, but at this point my plan is to paint up a couple shelves for Julia's room!
There are a few restrictions for the giveaway...no PO Box, no military base addresses, US residents only, one quart per household....pretty simple and reasonable restrictions I'd say.

Thanks freebies 4 mom!
Free Signature Generator

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in!!! Go on tell me what's on your mind...I would LOVE to know!!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster