Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Build Our Marriage Challenge

Shannon over at the Peer Review has been doing a "Building Our Marriage Challenge" for several weeks now and I have wanting to post on it...yet I have been unsuccessful at getting it done! I love that each week she gives us a challenge that is very simple.....yet thoughtful. Things that could be very significant in the eyes of our spouse. I have really enjoyed these little reminders from Shannon, and I think that ALL marriages can benefit from putting forth the extra effort her tips require. Thanks Shannon for this weekly series!!!! Be sure to check it out on the link above...I think you'll be glad you did......and your spouse might like it too :)

Free Signature Generator

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in!!! Go on tell me what's on your mind...I would LOVE to know!!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster