Monday, June 1, 2009

SUPERMOM!!

Ever have one of those days when you feel like a SUPERMOM???? Well today was one of those days for me!! Just thought I would share what I accomplished today, HUMOR ME and pretend to care.......
Well I started off the morning with 4 loads of laundry, sweeping the kitchen floor and putting away dishes. Then we ate breakfast, then after cleaning up breakfast I picked up the kitchen, dining room and laundry room...sweeping the laundry room.
Then I moved onto the kitchen to clean out my microwave....it really needed it!!! Then I cleaned off the microwave that had cookbooks and stacks of various whatevers piled on it. It felt great to accomplish that!!!! Then it was lunch time...3 little ones napped today!!! Lance and I went to cutting coupons....I had a huge amount to cut, but we got them all done!!! THANKS LANCE for your help!!! I still have to file them, but they are cut and waiting for me!! (I am hoping that after all the kids go to sleep I can file them since Justin will still be at his meeting.) After we finished cutting coupons everyone was still sleeping and I knew I needed to tackle cleaning out the fridge and wiping it down!! If I want to be honest here...I'm thinking I should have done this months ago it really was embarrassingly, disgustingly dirty and yucky!!! It looks so great ...I made that baby sparkle now!!!
Julia woke up and then we headed outside to play for a while...We played on the trampoline, and in the sand box, swung on the swing!!! Then we headed to the garden to replant a few tomato plants..some of mine got frosted!! Then replanted a few green beans as well!!! Up to the house we went, and then planted some Morning Glories that my SIL gave me last year!! While we were outside we kept getting sprinkled on...but the kids loved it...no thunder and no lighting so we were good!!! Julia hopped back in her swing and Lance got to swing here while Mom came inside to whip up some supper and get it in the oven......I made my special Cheesy Meatloaf, mash potatoes, and veggies, with Pumpkin bread and vanilla pudding topped with Cool Whip!!! Cleaned up from supper and Dad headed off to a meeting and me and the kiddos are winding down with some book reading and a few night time cartoons on PBS......
WHEW!!!! What a great day of getting some not so fun things done.........And a great afternoon of playing outside having some FUN together!!!
I hope you all had a great day and maybe checked a few things off you list as well!!!
Free Signature Generator

5 comments:

Megan said...

Great job!! You definitly get the supermom award of the day!!

Mominin said...

Glad you had such a productive day!!

Genesa said...

Can I rent you??????? I'm sure I wouldn't have a hard time finding stuff for you to do!

Anonymous said...

i am glad you got so much done yesterday! nate has been picking up the slack for me since i have been sick, i am sure thankful for that!
Christa

Unknown said...

Boy what a day!
I agree wiht Genesa, Can I rent you for the day? My in~laws are coming this week. ;)
thanks for a fun update!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in!!! Go on tell me what's on your mind...I would LOVE to know!!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster