Tuesday, June 2, 2009

FLOWERS

I think without a doubt my favorite part of Spring, Summer, and Fall is that my flowers get to bloom and bring so much lovely color to the landscaping.....I am such a flower lover, anyone else?
I thought I would show you a bit of what is blooming around around my house...ENJOY!




Do any of you have any favorite perennials you like to grow?? I love to many different flowers to have a favorite....so you have any heirloom plants that have been passed to you????
Free Signature Generator

3 comments:

Jenny said...

You have a lovely flower collection. Your "garden" looks so peaceful.

Jill said...

I love the pictures of your flowers. Don't flowers just make you smile!!

Ana Degenaar said...

Awww! all these pictures made me wish I had a garden :s, beautiful pictures and blog! I really enjoyed them.

By the way, we have a new section over at Everyday M.moms, calledMissionary Moms' Nests! Come Join it!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in!!! Go on tell me what's on your mind...I would LOVE to know!!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster