Tuesday, March 30, 2010

PMS Night! *Pizza~Meaningfull Conversation~Stamping*

 I had so much fun at my first ever "PMS Night" last Friday night. I arrived at 7p or so and stamped until midnight!! Yep...you read it correctly MIDNIGHT!! Ohh so much fun and ohhh so productive as well....27 cards was my total!! I am thrilled and hope to maybe do another on in May sometime. Well I realize that some of you probably think I am totally crazy for spending so many hours stamping, so let me put it this way. NO children, NO interruptions, HOURS of creativity, adult conversation (again without interuptions), food, meeting new people, getting to use all kinds of FUN and NEW gadgets that I don't have!!!!! See.......now I bet you just might want to go along with me next time!!! Here is the array of things I got done....some of these were partial put together cards that I just put on my own cardstock....which is the only way I could get so many beautiful cards done!


DANIELLE

2 comments:

Megan said...

They look great! Sounds like a fun night!

Sab said...

Ooh... I want a PMS night!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in!!! Go on tell me what's on your mind...I would LOVE to know!!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster