Sunday, March 21, 2010

Pampers Cruisers Clearance Cart at CVS!!!

Just a quick post to let you know that I stopped in at my local CVS tonight to grab some much needed sinus medication and saw a cart stuffed totally full with Pampers diapers. They were clearance out at $4.49 a pack...matched up with some coupons (which I did not have with me....frown) these would be a real steal. Just so you know Pampers cruisers are also on sale this week for $8 something with $3 ecb....I was really hoping that these would also qualify and then I would get them for a $1 each. NOT SO MUCH....these did not produce any ecb....just so you know. Still a great deal if you need them.....they had various sizes, I just grabbed the ones I needed (big sigh....because I even have to still buy them....Miss Julia is on a potty training boycot!!!). I'm sure you could call your local CVS to see if they have such a cart....before you make the trip!

DANIELLE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in!!! Go on tell me what's on your mind...I would LOVE to know!!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster