Saturday, March 6, 2010

SOOC Saturday!

I am participating in a new thing this week, Straight Out Of the Camera (SOOC), over at Slurping Life. These are picture that are straight from the camera, no editing aloud. I am not a picture taking expert by any stretch of the imagination, but I love to capture moments! As a rule, I usually have my camera with me where ever I go....because I have learned over the years you never know when we you need to "capture" a moment!

For some reason my youngest little guy loved this mask! He wore it with pride for almost a week, before someone, who shall remain nameless, destroyed it. I was impressed that was 6 days and 23 hours longer than I expected it to last. He thought he was very scary....Mommy thought he was just adorable...of course I didn't tell him.....that would be very uncool to a little boy trying to be scary!

DANIELLE

7 comments:

Mominin said...

Great shot, Danielle! I agree with you - more adorable than scary (but don't tell him!).

Tara R. said...

Fun shot! The beautiful smile wouldn't let him be scary.

Killara girl said...

funny, what kids thing sometimes. too cute!

Michelle Pixie said...

He's a cutie! Um, I mean very, very scary. :D

Lisa said...

So cute and ferociously scary(;

melody said...

Don't tell him I said so either, but he is way cute with or without the mask. Gotta love the moments you're blessed to capture of boys [I have 4 of them and now 1 grandson].

Welcome to SOOC ~ love that you've joined us.

Frogmum said...

So sweet ~ and important to have it captured :D!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in!!! Go on tell me what's on your mind...I would LOVE to know!!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster