Friday, March 5, 2010

Bread Machine Buttery Roll Recipe!!

 I made these super yummy buttery rolls a couple of weeks ago and I will make them over and over and over and over...okay you get it!!! Here is the recipe in case you want to whip some up in your bread machine! 
I am not positive, but I think I got this recipe off of Money Saving Mom!!

1 CUP warm milk (70-80 degrees)
1/2 CUP butter, softened
1/4 CUP sugar
2 EGGS
1 TSP salt
4 CUPS flour ( I used 2 cups whole wheat flour and 2 cups of unbleached flour.)
2 1/4 TSP active dry yeast

Add ingredients in the order list to your bread machine. Run on dough cycle. When dough is complete, divide into 20-24 portions and shape into balls.

Place on a greased baking sheet (I used my pizza baking stone). Cover and let rise 15 minutes. (I actually put mine in the fridge cause I had to leave. Then took then out let them come back to room temp. then cooked them.) Bake at 375 degrees for 13-16 minutes until golden brown.
When I took them out of them oven I brushed then with butter. Mmmmmmm! Did I mention how yummy and fluffy they were? ENJOY!!

DANIELLE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in!!! Go on tell me what's on your mind...I would LOVE to know!!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster