Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My FUN Bulk Food Store Stop!

I don't have time to post about our trip to the Indoor Water Park right now, but I wanted to share with you my goodies I picked up at E&S Bulk Store while in town!

I won't list everything I got but here is are some of the bigger bulk items I got.
#25 popcorn
#25 whole wheat flour
#50 unbleached white flour
#10 cornmeal
#10 raw sugar
Big bottle of oil
2 big bags of homemade noodles...one organic wheat..one regular noodles
and as you can see lots of other goodies as well!!

THIS STOP was my most exciting part of the day....nerdy huh? I can't help it!! I am so excited to be stocked up on so many of the things I use daily or weekly around here!!! (I think the part of not having to grocery shop excites me the most :)


DANIELLE

1 comments:

Genesa said...

Yeah!!! E&S is a great place isn't it! I'm glad you got some great deals!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in!!! Go on tell me what's on your mind...I would LOVE to know!!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster