Thursday, April 16, 2009

Things I Love Thursday!

Well I just could pick one thing that I LOVE for this Thursday so I will share both of them!! If you would like to hear some more things people love check out Sarah's blog!!

I LOVE the first blooming flower in my landscaping!!! Of course this flower was picked one day last week...before it got FREEZING cold again and started raining for days again......I just love the vibrant yellow...the first of many flowers to come :)

This is my crew on Easter Sunday!!! Julia isn't in her pretty dress like she was earlier in the morning, but they look cute anyway!! They are showcasing their latest finds at Grandma Gaerte's house...We had a fantastic Easter weekend I hope you all did as well.

Oh yes here is the dolled up Julia....I just found this pic...isn't she cute......of course she is!!!

1 comments:

Mominin said...

Julia looks adorable (and the boys are cute, too!!). I love your daffodil...every spring I wish I have daffodils, and every fall I forget! I do have Tulips, though, so at least I have a little bit of spring.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in!!! Go on tell me what's on your mind...I would LOVE to know!!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster