Thursday, April 9, 2009

The 7th & 8th Lemonade Winner!

Alrighty number 7 & 8!!! These two blogs are by the same person but I love them both!!! Crystal

does such a fantastic job!!! I love the inspiration, encouragement and provoking thoughts I get from her Biblical Womanhood blog!!! Her other blog will come as no surprise.....Money Saving Mom is a site I just couldn't live without :) That is where I found out about most of the deals I do each week....Thanks Crystal for doing such a great job and for inspiring so many other woman like myself who love to save a buck!!!

If you would like to check out any of my other blog "Award winners" click on Awards on the left of your screen!
Free Signature Generator

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in!!! Go on tell me what's on your mind...I would LOVE to know!!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster