Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The 6th Lemonade Winner!


So we are over half way through checking out some new blogs...Are you having fun yet???? I know I am having a blast sharing each one with you...also I love being able to encourage each blogger. It's fun to know what people enjoy checking out what you have to share (hint..hint).
So Jen, Aaron, and Ella are my highlighted blog for today....they also are far from home....and missed.....I love checking out what latest adventure they are on and I enjoy hearing about the differences in cultures. Sometimes I feel so sheltered and out of touch living in the USA where we have it SOOO easy. So head over to AJE for some fun!

Free Signature Generator

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in!!! Go on tell me what's on your mind...I would LOVE to know!!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster