Monday, April 13, 2009

Coming on Wednesdays!!!

Well I have been kicking around what day of the week to feature this series on and I am settled on Wednesdays! I am really excited to share with you what I have learned about the subject of Financial Freedom, and my hope is that many of you will be encouraged and maybe even a little inspired (not by me but the Holy Spirit) to seek Financial Freedom yourself. I have learned many of the ideas I will share from a fantastic book YOUR MONEY COUNTS by Howard Dayton. Six years ago I read this book and it truly transformed my (and Hubby's too) way of thinking about money and how we earn, spend, save, invest, give, and get out of debt. I am no expert, nor have I had any formal education on money matters, but I can speak from my heart and tell you about our journey and how having this knowledge has changed our lives!! Overall I am praying that this series will be a blessing to your household....especially during these uncertain times and you will learn how to be a better steward of the money God has been so gracious to bless you with.
I would just love it if you would email, blog, twitter, and facebook, your friends and family about this upcoming series!!! Not because I want a credit, but because it is my desire to share what I know with others in the hope that they can benefit from this knowledge just as my household has.

Free Signature Generator

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in!!! Go on tell me what's on your mind...I would LOVE to know!!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster