Friday, April 24, 2009

Loving my Husband Friday!

Shannon has been doing this Friday feature for several weeks and I think I got in on the first one then fell off the wagon....so I am back on again...go here to check out more of women sharing.
I appreciate the fact that I have such an incredible husband...really I truly feel honored to be his wife. I love when he is so willing to help me on a project that is totally something I would like to do, but not something he really has interest in.....Example: Bathroom remodeling!! With the garage sale money I earned last week I decided to give our bathroom a MUCH NEEDED update!!! I have been wanting to do it for a long time but just hadn't made it that far yet. The other night he joyfully put up my new light fixture and installed the new faucet. Thanks honey for being such a blessing to my heart in so many ways!
Here are some pics to show you a before look at the bathroom....it's our ONLY bathroom in the house.....it's small.....but hey at least we aren't in the days of using an outhouse.....







Well these are the before's and I plan to update you on the after's when I finish!!Free Signature Generator

2 comments:

Mominin said...

Isn't it great when our husbands do something just for us? I can't wait to see the finished bathroom! I prayed for you and Justin. Thanks for joining in.

Nicole Feliciano said...

what a smart feature. thanks for the smile

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in!!! Go on tell me what's on your mind...I would LOVE to know!!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster