Friday, April 3, 2009

Guess Who Won an Award??


Megan nominated me for the Lemonade Award....AHHHH how nice of you!! I really unworthy of an award....thanks for the recognition Megan!! This means I get to nominate 10 blogs to receive the award!!

The Rules:
1) Put the Lemonade Award logo on your blog or post
2) Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude
3) Link to your nominees within your post
4) Let the nominees know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog
5) Share the love and link to the person from who you received your award


I am switching things up a little bit...instead of listing all TEN LEMONADE AWARD WINNERS in the same post I will list a new one each day for the next ten days!Reason being: I know all of you would not have the time nor take the time to visit all 10 of them in one day. Also if your like me by the next day you forget to go back to post and check out the other blogs you didn't get to visit the first day.......does this sound familiar to anyone???....For the next ten days I will post and link you to each blog that I picked for the AWARD then you can go check each one out!!! SOUNDS FUN, RIGHT?????

My first winner is Sarah at http://8-muddyboots.blogspot.com/ There are several things I love about this blog....I love her "Boys on a Budget series" she is doing right now....be sure to check that out.....plus she also has another blog at http://beautiful2god.blogspot.com/ she is doing a fun Spring Cleaning series on this blog...very inspiring !!! I think you all would be encouraged by either one of her blogs!!!

Free Signature Generator

1 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm sitting here in my chair in front of my chair blushing... all by myself. Thank you for your kind words! And your award! =)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in!!! Go on tell me what's on your mind...I would LOVE to know!!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster