Sunday, April 5, 2009

My 3nd Lemonade Reward Winner

The third blog I want to highlight is a brand new blog I just found a few weeks ago when she hosted a Modest Fashion Week. Her name is Joy, she has five beautiful children , and her and her husband (pilot) are missionaries in Indonesia. I have so enjoyed checking out her blog and been so encouraged by her love for the Savior we serve. I would also like you to join me in prayer for her..she recently posted she has been diagnosed with TB and has started a 6 month regiment of medication..which seems be to helping so far....pray for continued strength for Joy and encouragement for her family as they work through this time together.
To check out Joy's blog go here.

Free Signature Generator

1 comments:

aje said...

Hi Danielle, I need to email you, but don't have your address b/c Aaron took the new comp to Dushanbe and I have to use our online email while he is away so I don't have my records online. Could you please email me so that I can reply to you? Thanks! Jen :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in!!! Go on tell me what's on your mind...I would LOVE to know!!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster