Monday, April 20, 2009

Menu from Last Week!



Well I have been trying more cheap and easy recipes this past week and I thought I would share them with you!!!!



Easter Sunday: I took Corn Casserole to my mil's house, it was a hit and this was the first time I had the recipe to make it...I will definitely be making it again...so easy and everyone gobbled it up!

1 can of whole corn (drained)
1 can of cream corn
1 box jiffy corn bread mix
1 egg
1 cup of sour cream
1 stick of butter


Mix together. Pour into a greased 9 x 13 pan. Bake at 350 for about one hour.



Monday : Breakfast Pizza



1lb. Sausage (browned & drained)

1 package of crescent rolls (press seams together for crust) in 9 X 13 pan

1 -2 cups of frozen hash browns (thawed)

1-2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese



After you form the crust with the crescents layer sausage, hash browns, and cheese. Then just sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes.

Then only thing was I thought this recipe was a bit dry....any suggestions on what I could add?? Other than that it tasted great!!


Tuesday: Sausage & Potatoes, with dinner rolls, green beans


8-10 potatoes

1 package of smoked sausage (you could also use ham)

8oz. cream cheese

1 can of celery soup

1 ranch mix pouch



Cut and thinly slice potatoes and the smoked sausage. Place in crock pot. Mix the cream cheese, celery soup, and ranch mix and put on top of the potatoes and sausage. Cook in crock pot for 6-8 hours on low.



Wednesday: Herb baked Tilapia, mash potatoes, corn

I absolutely love making this, it is sooooo yummy I could eat it several times a week!! I bought Tilapia when it was on sale for $2.99 I think at Kroger a few weeks back...you can get it anywhere from 2.99-3.99 a bag most weeks.

4-6 Tilapia fillets

1/3 cup of Parmesan cheese

1/4 cup mayo (I use miracle whip)

1/4 cup of breadcrumbs (I use cracker crumbs)

1 tsp basil

1tsp. oregano

1/4 tsp. salt

1/4 tsp pepper


Spray your 9 x 13 with spray. put in fish fillets. Combine cheese & mayo spread over fish. Combine all other ingredients, sprinkle over fish. lightly coat with Pam cooking spray. Bake for about 10 minutes at 400.



Thursday: Spaghetti, and Garlic bread



Friday: OUT!!



Saturday: Sloppy joes, chips

Have you tried any of the recipes I have passed along to you yet??? Any look interesting and your thinking about trying??? Leave a comment and let me know...I LOVE hearing from you all!






Free Signature Generator

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in!!! Go on tell me what's on your mind...I would LOVE to know!!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster