Thursday, September 24, 2009

Things I LOVE Thursday!

I haven't posted a "Things I Love Thursday" in a little while so I thought I would share this one...

I am a home body of sorts. I love being home and doing things around the house, in the garden, amongst the flowers. Don't get me wrong, I love the chances I get to be out and about also, but I am not the type of person who likes to be on the run ALL THE TIME....just not for me.

I LOVE lazy days of just milling about the yard and playing with the kids, the dogs, and the cats. Caleb is such an animal LOVER!! I was able to grab of couple of pics of him just laying around on the grass with the dogs. This pic is my favorite the dogs are actually hugging each other...you can see their paws are interlocked with each other..funny huh? They are great dogs and let the kids just do anything to them! Caleb loves to lay on the ground with them while they love on him with their kisses and nudging.
If you want to see more things other people love join Sarah Here!!

BLESSINGS,
DANIELLE

1 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm with you. I love being home. Sweet picture.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in!!! Go on tell me what's on your mind...I would LOVE to know!!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster