Monday, September 28, 2009

Molly Update

Thanks to all of you who have been praying for Molly's her surgery went well and they now continue to monitor her seizure activity. They have now taken her off all her meds and now strange is may sounds are wanting seizures....I will keep you informed of any new developments as I know them.

I just got back from family vacation, we were gone Thursday through Sunday...which I why I was delayed in letting you know the update on Molly. Today is full of laundry catch up and hanging out with my two youngest. My two oldest boys are gone for the day...so I will posts pics and details of our vacation in the days to come.

OHHHH ya and there are two new giveaways coming as soon as I can get them up :)

BLESSINGS,
DANIELLE

1 comments:

Megan said...

Thanks for the update

Love the banner and button!!!
Can't wait to redo mine!! It's been on my list FOREVER!!!!

Have a good day catching up!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in!!! Go on tell me what's on your mind...I would LOVE to know!!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster