Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Garden Update!

Here is a shot of the garden....without all the pretty sunflowers...we chopped them all down this past week...
Here are my strawberry plants...WOW!!! They are doing so great, runners everywhere!!! Nice full lush plants....I can hardly wait till next year....
Not a great shot but these are some of my tomatoes...still lots of green going on....So far we have done lots of spaghetti sauce, salsa, and tomato juice. I think we are planning on one more batch of salsa and then the rest is going to juice.......although they are a blessing we are getting tired of doing tomatoes!!!
Our corn is done...I didn't get as good of a harvest as I was hoping. I am definitely using different seed next year. I have chopped down some of the stalks, and plan to tie them in bundles to use as decoration for the fall.

BLESSINGS,

DANIELLE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in!!! Go on tell me what's on your mind...I would LOVE to know!!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster