Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Flowers in Bloom..Fall is approaching....

I enjoyed picking a nice pink bouquet of zinnas the other day!!!
Sedum...it is hard to see, but it has a beautiful pink color...
I planted some cosmos this year......LOVE them...
I bought two different delphiniums the other day...this dark purple one and then a lavender one as well....
This purple daisy looking mum was gifted to me earlier this summer by a new friend.....Hot pink asters blooming....

Here are two more mums I got the other day.....I haven't decided exactly where to put them...I am sure to find a stop soon!!!

Did you know there is a difference in mums??? What I mean is, if you buy a "hardy mum" it will come back every year....but if you buy a "garden mum" they are more like an annual and only last one season.....So if you like to buy mums to pot up for the fall make sure you get a hardy mum variety and then you can plant it in the ground for next year.....there usually is not a price difference between the two most of the time.......

BLESSINGS,

DANIELLE

2 comments:

Megan said...

Love the Zinna Bouquet, they look so perfect!

Great pictures!!

Genesa said...

Beautiful! I can almost smell them! Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in!!! Go on tell me what's on your mind...I would LOVE to know!!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster