Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Movie Review...FAITH LIKE POTATOES

FAITH LIKE POTATOES is a movie we have available in our church library and hubby picked it up this past weekend for us to watch. It is based on a true story of a white farmer that lives in South Africa that goes through some hardships. During the course of the movie he discovers his true purpose in life and becomes a great testimony of faith through Jesus Christ. I would recommend this movie I thought it was a really moving story that challenges me to push forward in my walk with the Lord.

The movie is rated PG for an accident scene, mild language (I don't believe I heard any cursing), and some smoking.

BLESSINGS,

DANIELLE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in!!! Go on tell me what's on your mind...I would LOVE to know!!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster