Monday, September 14, 2009

Praying For Our Children Day One

I thought I would share with you the information in this little insert that I carry in my Bible. I got it about six and half years ago when a Revival Team, called Life Action, visited our church. This insert is broke down into "HOW TO PRAY FOR YOUR CHILDREN" then every day of the week there is a list of six to seven areas to specifically pray for you children. Although it is obvious that I really love this insert and the idea of it, I am ashamed to say that I have lacked consistency in praying for my children. I pray in general for them and their safety daily, but not in a detailed way which I desire to do. It makes me angry that I struggle with this because my heart desire is there, but I let "life" get in the way of my follow through.....lame I know, but the truth non the less. So each day this week I will share with you day by day the areas you can pray for you children. I am hoping through sharing this struggle with you all and my determination to make my prayer life more of what I think the Lord would be pleased with.

MONDAY

1. Their Salvation
2. Their mate would be godly and kept morally pure.
3. That God would keep them from evil.
4. That they would keep a clear conscience.
5. That their character would valuable to them than their credentials.
6. That they would stand up for what is right, even if it means standing alone.
7. That they would not compare themselves to others but with CHRIST.


BLESSINGS,

DANIELLE

1 comments:

Megan said...

great series!! Looking forward to reading it daily!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in!!! Go on tell me what's on your mind...I would LOVE to know!!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster