Monday, January 12, 2009

Mommy Moment Monday




Here is our sweet Julia showing off her new baby stroller she got for Christmas... she thought instead of her pushing babies around.....one of her brothers should push her around in it :) I told her mommy didn't think that was a good idea because she was a "big girl" and that the stroller is for little babies...so she just smiled and said "CHEESE!"
What a joy it is to have a GIRL in the house!!!! Even sweeter is the way her brothers adore her, and make a big deal out of the new things she is learning.

2 comments:

Genesa said...

Oh my she is getting big. I guess it's been a while since I've seen her, too cute!

Megan said...

very cute! love the pics

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in!!! Go on tell me what's on your mind...I would LOVE to know!!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster