Friday, January 16, 2009

MEIJER RUN!!!

This is a pic of my Meijer run I made on Monday!!! Since the nearest Meijer to me is about 25-30 minutes away so I don't make it there alot. When I saw the ad matchups this week (which means the sale price on items plus I had coupons for them), I couldn't resist heading to town!! Here is the run down of what I got...
3 bags of Chex mix
3 cans Ravioli
2 bags of Combos
12 Yoplait yogurts
3 Skippy Peanut butters
3 Hamburger Helpers
1 box Fiber One Toast Pastry
10 boxes of Green Giant Veggies
4 Betty Crocker potatoes
6 Pillsbury Dinner Rolls
4 boxes Fiber One cereal
4 boxes of Pizza rolls
When I finished I think I was around 54-56 items and I spent $30 total!!!!! I did these purchases in two transactions in order to get the most bang for my buck!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in!!! Go on tell me what's on your mind...I would LOVE to know!!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster