Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Sunday Celebration

Happy Easter! I hope you had a great morning of worship as I did. Justin and I tag teamed church today...meaning since Miss Julia is still running a fever and feeling terrible I went to early service and then came home so Justin & the boys could enjoy Sunday School and Church. What a beautiful day to celebrate Easter..the sun shining in all it's splendor for us to enjoy! Well after church, Justin and the boys headed to a family Easter while I am here holding down the fort with "sickie" (and the kitten of course). Don't feel bad for me though....while I am sad I couldn't go hang out with everyone to celebrate the day, I have been having a great day focusing on what today means to me. I also have been able to do some stamping! Here are a few projects I have completed this weekend.

I got my new stuff on Friday night.....and couldn't hardly wait to use them! I got these card ideas off You Tube of all places. Lots of great tutorials on there in case you want some inspiration of your own! I think the last card is my favorite!! It is an accordion style card, I have never made one if these before. Can't say that anymore can I? Happy Easter....isn't it so great to know we serve a RISEN Savior? You betcha!!

DANIELLE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in!!! Go on tell me what's on your mind...I would LOVE to know!!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster