Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Playing Outside!

I was so excited that we were able to have our first supper on the deck and the new patio set last night! Homemade pizza and banana cream pie......YUMMY! Since it rained ALL weekend we were able to go and hunt for some patio furniture on Saturday. We ended up with a set from Lowe's that I LOVE very much! Thanks for all the suggestions on what to get and not to get....because I have been drawn to those comfy looking cushions....until I found out they are not a good investment for various reasons. I am looking forward to many nights of fun outside on the deck, and here are some pictures of last night.
In case you missed out on what the before and after pictures of the deck go here.



DANIELLE

1 comments:

Megan said...

Looks like a great choice on furniture and a great time!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in!!! Go on tell me what's on your mind...I would LOVE to know!!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster