Saturday, April 17, 2010

SOOC Saturday!


 Welcome to another Straight Out Of the Camera Saturday (no editing allowed). Go check out Slurping Life to see more great pictures!
 In case your new to my blog, Julia is almost 3 yrs old and happens to be my "baby" and my only girl. (If that doesn't equal a girl who gets away with more than she should I don't know what does.) I LOVE having her around and she is usually connected at the hip with me...so it's a good thing I her huh?! A couple things you should know about Miss Julia. She loves to have her hair all pretty and be dressed up....she even likes to pretend she is putting on her make-up with mommy.
 The other thing you should know is that because she has three brothers she loves to do what they do. Get dirty in the sandbox, climb trees, ride 4-wheelers (not by herself of course), pretty much anything outdoors she is game for. I LOVE that because even though I didn't grow up with any brothers I was the exact same way.
 Just in case you were a little worried that I let my small daughter climb trees, the only tree she can get up into is my wonderful smelling Magnolia tree. Which gets her a whole 2-3 feet off the ground! Don't tell her that though because she thinks she is on top of the world up there....while picking mommy's flower OUT of the Magnolia tree....were working on that....

THANKS for stopping in! Come back anytime to visit! HAPPY WEEKEND to you all!

DANIELLE

12 comments:

Mominin said...

She looks so big in that first picture! She's sure gonna be a heartbreaker! I love that she climbs trees! My girls are like that, too - all girl . . . but can still be rough and tumble. Have a great weekend!

Floortime Lite Mama said...

GOSH she is soooo cute
That is a MARVELOUS spring picture - Ijust LOVE it

Amy @ Marvelous Mommy said...

Wow that tree is awesome! I couldn't even see her in that 1st picture! Great shots! She's so cute! Are you sure those are SOOC?! :-) Visiting from the SOOC Saturday linky!

Michelle Pixie said...

She is so stinkin' cute! I have a daughter who is exactly like your Miss Julia and they certainly keep you on your toes. ;-)

I LOVE that tree! I want one so bad but my hubby says we are maxed out. I say it is time to move then cause I need one. BEAUTIFUL!!

robin said...

I love her expression in that first pic! Her hair is gorgeous...I could never get my girls' hair to look that cute when they were little. She's so cute in the tree (which is also beautiful!)

Unknown said...

Sweet little lady and Beautiful Magnolia!

Anonymous said...

Hi,
You have a great blog.
I have an award for you on my website.
Please come on over and get it.
http://www.lisasglutenfree.com

I met you through the UBP.
http://misc-oceansky.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

What a beautiful little lady you have! Your family is beautiful.
Have a nice weekend.

Lydia

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh a magnolia tree hmmmm.... I am now going to have to google to see if they can withstand the cold alberta weather we get. I want one!

Your daughter is cute, nice images.

Trish said...

What a beautiful girl, and a beautiful tree as well! Great pictures. :)

melody said...

She is my kinda girl. Feminine yet sturdy.

I clicked to enlarge her photo...oh good graciousness is she beautiful. Tell her that he hair looks perfect in that photo.

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

What grea tpics! Love the flowers on the tree and your daughter is absolutely adorable!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in!!! Go on tell me what's on your mind...I would LOVE to know!!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster