Wednesday, April 14, 2010

~Castle Baths Review~

Unique Natural Spa Products, Bath Spa Product Line and Spa Gift Baskets

Bring the SPA to YOU with Handmade Bath and Spa Products for both you and your pets!
 
 
I was sent this wonderful Sweet Dreams Vanilla Lavender soap to review from Castle Baths! One thing that caught me right away was I could read and understand all the ingredients that were in the soap (all natural)!! When I opened the box the smell hit my nose right away.....ahhhhh! I LOVE the smell of lavander!!! I took the soap out to look at it and study it a bit....honestly it was such a pretty soap. As you can see in the picture it is dark in color...with some brown variations in it....this was a soap I didn't mind leaving out for everyone to see! The next thing that struck me was the size of the bar. Instead of being longer and rectangler in shape, this bar was square and bulkier in size. To me that is a good thing. I have been using this soap now for about 3 weeks and I can tell a difference in this soap even compared to other natural soaps I have used. The lather is wonderful, I can feel the oils lathering my hands while the soap goes to work cleaning. When I rinse off  my hands they let our a sigh I think. They feel so clean and yet refreshed and soft all at the same time. I know this is funny but I actually find myself going to sink to wash my hands with this soap constantly because I love how my hand feels afterward. For me to say that is a big deal, because I am actually not a "bar of soap kind of gal." Well that is what I used to think anyway....that theory has now gone out the window!
 
Be sure to go hop around Castle Baths site to check out all of their wonderful products they offer! Check out these fun soaps...
 
 
 
Thank You to Castle Baths for being generous enough to send me one of their fantastic bars of soap! I appreciate being blessed to review such a pampering product!
 
If you want to try a sample pack of soaps they are running a special right now for 3 small goat soaps for $5.00 in a kit! Also under the last link you can request free samples with your order!! BONUS!!! They have a flat shipping fee of $5.50. So order some original gifts to pamper someone in your life (or yourself!!)
 
DANIELLE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in!!! Go on tell me what's on your mind...I would LOVE to know!!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster