Saturday, April 17, 2010

Brrrr....



Brrrr....A thirty degree drop in temperatures, not to mention the ridiculous amount of WIND we are having, equals some chilly night for all these plants! Remember how I told you to save any old bed sheets or to pick some up at auctions or garage sales? Not only do they make great covering for the floors when your painting...but also these sheets can protect your plants again frost or freezing temperatures! I use bricks, rocks, or anything else I can find to hold them down....doesn't need to be fancy, simply serve it's purpose for the night.

DANIELLE

1 comments:

Happy Birthday Author said...

I had to cover my garden last night too!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in!!! Go on tell me what's on your mind...I would LOVE to know!!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster