Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Upcoming Review!!

There is some mesmerizing about watching birds on a bird feeder. I can picture a little one standing in her baby cribs looking out the window watching pretty birds on a bird feeder? Whether your a child or an adult there is something very peaceful and exciting about watching these beautiful creations. 

I do not have any bird feeders, but all that is about to change. I am very excited that CSN stores has asked me to review some items for them...so I picked two different bird houses!

Hummingbird Feeder
Colonial Bird House

I have been scouting my yard trying to figure out the best location for us to enjoy some bird watching!

DANIELLE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in!!! Go on tell me what's on your mind...I would LOVE to know!!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster