Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Spring Flower Showcase....

I think most of you know I am hopelessly in LOVE with flowers! Here are some gorgeous Spring flower pictures I took at my friend, Jenny's, house. I think her tulips & daffodil varieties are breathtaking! The bottom left is a jacopia bush that I grow on the north side (where it is mostly shade) of my home. I love the dainty bright yellow flowers (top middle picture) it throws each Spring and then continues to bloom all summer until fall. those pink flowers in the Spring...but I have no idea what it is....do YOU? I wanted to ask if anyone knows what type of bush the bottom middle picture might be. I have two HUGE bushes on the property that have a brilliant show

DANIELLE

5 comments:

Devan @ Accustomed Chaos said...

I am just no getting into gardening. O love looking outside and seeing all the bright colors. Sorry I cant help you out naming the bush w/ pink flowers is.

Your pictures are beautiful. I bet it is even more stunning in real life.

Devan @ Accustomed Chaos
http://accustomedchaos.blogspot.com

Sharon said...

maybe an azalea?

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Georgeous flower pics! I love flowers especially tulips!!

Sarah at SmallWorld said...

I"d say its an azalea.

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Love your blog....great header and super cute kids....
I have not had enough blog time lately...So glad that I stopped by..Be sure and stop by main blog and read about a miracle.
http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/2010/04/i-think-god-smiled.html

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in!!! Go on tell me what's on your mind...I would LOVE to know!!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster