Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My New Toy!!

After jumping back into gardening last year, my memory was quickly refreshed with how time consuming weeds are in the garden. My In-Laws had one of these beauties and I quickly grew to appreciate what an efficient and WONDERFUL partner these little tillers are. I told my husband last year that this is a "must have". It didn't take much convincing...after all he used it first, and loved it...plus it has an engine....makes lots of noise....and we all know men are naturally drawn to things (at least my husband anyway!) Another bonus with these tillers, I CAN DO IT MYSELF!!! I love that!!! Justin also loves this because he doesn't have to do it when he gets home....win...win!! So I kept my eyes peeled on winter...hoping to find one on clearance somewhere around or on the internet. NO LUCK!! I did however gain a good understanding for what they were worth and new what "a good deal" would be on one. It just so happens that a local farm store around here advertised that all of their in-stock tiller were $25 off....which was even better because this store was already the cheapest on their price of these types of tillers. Sooooo Justin  brought one of these handy helpers home to me!
An investment......YES (but not as much as you might think. I got this one for just over $150)....Worth it?....Ohhhhh YES...On sale!!.....You bet your sweet bippy, because I rarely EVER pay full price for anything....because that's how I roll!!

DANIELLE

2 comments:

Genesa said...

Great job Danielle! Those weeds better watch out!

Megan said...

Looks great.... Where exactly did you get it for $150. that's definitely a great price!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in!!! Go on tell me what's on your mind...I would LOVE to know!!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster