Friday, April 9, 2010

Party Post for Ultimate Blog Party Week!

Ultimate Blog Party 2010


Welcome to those visiting from the UBP!!  This is my first time getting in on all the action!

About Me: I am a thirty year old, yes I "blogged" that out loud, wife and momma to four kiddos. I have three boys Lance almost 9yrs, Caleb 7yrs, Zach almost 5yrs, and one little princess, Julia who is almost 3yrs old. I have been happily married to my best friend for 10 1/2 years. I entered the blogging world just about a year and half ago with my main purpose being to scrapbook my family's daily adventures. Since then it has snowballed into reviews, giveaways, and all the fun that comes along with that! I am loving every minute, and learning along the way how important it is for me to manage my computer.

About my Blog: I blog about homeschooling, finances/stewardship, gardening (veggies & flowers), recipes, great bargains I find (stores, garage sales, or on the internet), stamping, quilting, and of course anything family related! So if you are interested in any of those same things I would love to have you come back and visit anytime...Become a follower, Subscribe, or follow me on twitter!

Thanks again for your time...I realize how valuable it is! To find LOTS of other great bloggers and see all the giveaways going on for the UBP go here! 

Here are a few of the prizes I have my eye on:
Any of the gift cards!!!
#11, #18, #39 is a 2 night getaway to any Hilton Garden Hotel, #40 2 night getaway to the Holiday Inn by Disney!! Of course I would thrilled with any off the prizes those are just a few of the ones that jumped out at me!! GO check them out yourself!

DANIELLE

17 comments:

Mominin said...

Hi Danielle! Are you ready to party?!? Hope your kids are all feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Hi,
It is so nice to meet you. Thank-yo for the wonderful comment on my blog. You have a beautiful family. Kids are great aren't they? My four year keeps me busy. I hope we get to talk again. Party Time, Ultimate Blog Party Style!!!
God Bless You,
Lisa
http://misc-oceansky.blogpot.com
http://www.lisasglutenfree.com

Anonymous said...

BTW, I grabed your button.

Confessions Of A Homeschooler said...

Hi! I followed a link from my UBP post to here! Great to meet you and I look forward to surfing around on your blog!

Melinda said...

Love your header! Also love the garden tips!

joeandbridge said...

Hi there! Just popping in from UBP to be your newest Google Follower-Hooray! You have a lovely blog! Hope you can swing by mine! Have a super weekend!

Bridgette Groschen
The Groschen Goblins
www.groschengoblins.com

Christy said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. We are just getting started in homeschooling - I can't wait to read more of your blog in the future.

ThinkFeminist said...

Happy UBP Party!!!! What a lovely blog you have here!!!! Following you on Google Friend Connect. You can also follow me at www.safehomehappymom.com

Love to see you soon....have a great weekend!

Staci A said...

I love searching for good bargains too. It's amazing some of the deals you can find when you look around!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are adorable. Coming over from the UBP. Happy partying and have a wonderful weekend!

Trish said...

Hi, just popping in from the UBP. You have a great looking family - sounds like they keep you very busy!

Enjoy the party. :)

Tracey C. said...

Hi Danielle! Thanks for visiting my frugal blog! Happy bloggy party to you! I love your blog, it looks fun! We are praying about the schooling situation for our 3 daughters, ages 10,7 & 7 for next year. I will come back and read about your homeschool adventures! It is always encouraging to see what God is doing in others homes, so thanks for sharing!
Blessings.. Tracey

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Great to learn more about you! Stopping by from the UBP! :D You have a beautiful family!

Have a great weekend! :D

Sherry

TwinHappyJen said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! You boys and little girl are so cute!! And LOL, I didn't even see the hotel stays on the prize list... might have to add those to my preferences, too :-p

Sab said...

Oh, it's PARTY TIME!

I'm looking forward to posting my own party yet... and I love yours. I love reading about your gardening and I SO wish I had a green thumb!

The party last year ROCKED! I'm sure you will have a GREAT time! :)

Simply Stacie said...

You are still younger than me LOL! Nice to meet you and thanks for stopping by my blog :) I am now a follower of yours!

Pamela M. Kramer - A Renaissance Woman said...

Hey Winner!
You need these numbers to complete the prize form on the prize page - http://www.5minutesformom.com/ultimate-blog-party-2010-prizes/

US53
241 The Gaertegang

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in!!! Go on tell me what's on your mind...I would LOVE to know!!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster