Thursday, February 5, 2009

Recipe for Simple Broccoli Casserole

Before I give the recipe for the Casserole I thought I should let you in on a weakness of mine....I LIKE SIMPLE COOKING....recipes with 5-7 ingredients and take 15 min. or less to prep!!!! I love being able to make something homemade and good for my family, but it has to be quick because I don't' have a lot of extra time for tons of prep. work!!!!!
I got this recipe from an unusual place.....a decorating catalog.....It's called COUNTRY DOOR...maybe some of you get it....well the recipes caught my eye and I thought over the next few days I would share them with you. I just got the catalog today so I haven't tried any of them yet, but hope to soon!!! Please leave me a comment if you try any of them and let me know what you thought of the recipe and how your family liked it!!!!

Lila's Simple Broccoli Casserole

10 oz. package of frozen broccoli, thawed
10 3/4 oz. can of cream of chicken soup
10 3/4 oz. can of cream of mushroom soup
6 oz. package of herb-flavored stuffing mix
1/2 cup butter, melted

Preheat oven to 350. Place broccoli, and soups in a buttered dish 1 1/2 qt. casserole dish and mix well. Toss the stuffing in a bowl with the melted butter and add to casserole dish. Stir mix. Bake 40- 45 minutes.

Well I think it surely sounds simple enough to try...don't you??????

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in!!! Go on tell me what's on your mind...I would LOVE to know!!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster