Monday, February 2, 2009

Lists You Can Never Quite Recall

I stumbled across this article in "Real Simple" Magazine, (it was passed to me after my sil was done reading it). The page was titled 9 lists you can never quit recall. I thought it was cute!! So for the next couple weeks I will post the topic you comment on what you think the list is then I will post the correct answers!!!
I know there are over 20 people who daily check my blog ( I have google analytics, which tells me how many people are visiting my site and from what town they live in...cool huh??!!) Anyhoooo....there are only about 2 people who leave comments...I want to hear from you all...that's what makes this blogging thing even more fun!!!
TO LEAVE A COMMENT:
1. set up a google account which will include your email address and a password you make up.

OR 2. leave a comment and click Anonymous. and your comment will publish..be sure to leave your name though so I know who you are :)

OKAY HERE ARE THE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. No googling, no dicitionaries, no books to look things up in at all. ONLY list what you can recall by memory....although you can ask others like kiddos, spouses, ect.....

DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

List the 8 planets in the solar system

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

I will post the correct answers on THURSDAY this week...stay tuned!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!!! If nothing else these recalling these lists might make good supper conversation!

2 comments:

Genesa said...

Saturn, Jupiter, Mars, Venus, Neptune, Uranus, I know Pluto used to be, but is no more. I can't remember the other 2 right now, if I'd call Mark I know he could tell me.

Genesa said...

I remembered Mercury in the middle of the night!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in!!! Go on tell me what's on your mind...I would LOVE to know!!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster