Saturday, February 7, 2009

Breakfast Casserole

I thought this sounded yummy to make on Saturday and then have it ready to put in the microwave for Sunday morning.......if I was a "good" mommy I would wake up really early and have it fresh out of the oven when everyone woke up Sunday morning. Well around here I think the first option works better for me...what about you??????

Breakfast Casserole

24 oz. frozen shredded potatoes
2 cups shredded cheese
2 cups cooked ham
salt and pepper
1 can cheddar cheese soup
milk (2 soup cans full)
10 eggs

optional: 1/2 cup each
Chopped onion
chopped green pepper
sliced mushrooms

Combine all ingredients except shredded cheese. Mix and beat very well. Put into a 3 qt. casserole dish and top with cheese. Bake at 350 for 45-55 minutes or until you can put a knife in the center and it comes out clean.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in!!! Go on tell me what's on your mind...I would LOVE to know!!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster