Tuesday, February 24, 2009

CVS Steals!!

Last night I made a CVS run mainly to pick up meds and milk....but I came home with all this......and the best part IT WAS FREE!!!!! Let me explain a bit. I had $35 worth of meds for the wonderful breathing machine my kiddos use when they have respiratory stuff going on so basically I paid for the meds and that's it. My total was $35.66!!!!!! I got 4 pairs of slippers, 2 bags of M&M's, 4 table cloths, (all these from the Valentine's CLEARANCE isle for 75% off), and then my 2 milks!!!!!!!
I used a $10 off $50 purchase coupon and then I had $15,58 that I had to use or loose in ECB's..
All of the "extras" I scored I am planning on using in give aways at an upcoming women's retreat.....YAHOOOO! I LOVE CVS!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Megan said...

Awesome I love Clearance!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in!!! Go on tell me what's on your mind...I would LOVE to know!!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster