Friday, February 13, 2009

Lists You Can Never Quite Recall # 4

Okay so I am a goof ball, well most of you know that already!!! I made the mistake of publishing people's answers before I give the answers...tempting some of you to cheat....but I am happy to report that none of you did!!!!
I am still wanting to hear from more of you! So far TWO DEVOTED BLOGGER friends have answered my silly "list" questions.....come on I know more of you are checking in with me each day. DON'T BE SHY...email me the answers if you don't want to figure out the iGoogle account thing, although is should be easy enough to do. I have heard from several of you saying that you are having some issues getting your comments on. Just fyi I do moderate my comments (which means I want to see them before everyone else sees them on my blog.) I only do that to eliminate the chance of someone I don't know putting something inappropriate on my blog. ANYONE have any helpful hints for those folks with issues with getting their comments on??? If so let know and I will pass on the info.

Let's get to it, I just know your all biting your finger nails waiting for the next challenge....okay so maybe not....HERE IT IS!!!!!

LIST THE 7 DWARFS
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
I will post the answers for you all on MONDAY!!!!

Have a great weekend.....maybe even a date night with your sweatheart for V-DAY!!!!!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Well I don't know the 7 dwarfs..I could name a few but I'll let someone else field this one!!

BUT I just wanted to let you know that I LOVE your new blog design. So Cute!!

Genesa said...

Grumpy, sleepy, doc,sneezy,dopey,bashful,happy, can't come up w/ the last one! My Princess doesn't know! We'll have to keep thinking.

Love the new look!!!

Sarah said...

Doppy
Sneezy
Sleepy
Bashful
Happy
Grumpy
Chubby??

I was so temped to search the web, but I didn't! I love your design as well!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in!!! Go on tell me what's on your mind...I would LOVE to know!!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster