Thursday, February 5, 2009

8 Planets You Can Never Quite Remember

If you have no idea what this title refers to see Monday's post on "List You Can Never Quite Recall". After reading that post you will be up to speed on what will be going on here the next few weeks as we go through the list together.

HERE ARE THE LONG AWAITED ANSWERS!!! DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!!!!

Here are the planets in order starting from the closest to sun.

1. Mercury
2. Venus
3. Earth
4. Mars
5. Jupiter
6. Saturn
7. Uranus
8. Neptune

****Pluto was a planet until 2006, when it was demoted to a dwarf-planet status****

Friday I will post the new "List" you need to recall!!!! See you then!!!

1 comments:

Genesa said...

OK I guess that goes to show you how stupid I am, I totally forgot about Earth!!!! WOW!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in!!! Go on tell me what's on your mind...I would LOVE to know!!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster