Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Please Pray!

I have a few things I would like prayer for in my family.

ZACH: I took Zach to the doctor yesterday and found out he had Bronchitis...which it what I thought. I am thankful it had not yet progressed to pneumonia!! So starting today we are doing breathing treatments every 4 hours.

JULIA: Julia started her coughing yesterday morning and I also put her on breathing treatments. Since I am familiar with all the respiratory stuff, I knew she needed treatments as well......SOOOOO 2 kiddos doing breathing treatments every 4 hours on top of everyday stuff equals a really busy mommy!!! I'm not complaining, don't get me wrong. Today has went very well and I know the Lord is giving me extra patients and grace moment by moment.

TERRY: My dad is having neck surgery on Thursday morning at 11am. He has degenerative discs so they are fusing disc 3 &4 together and all that....About five years ago he had discs 5, 6, & 7 fused. Unfortunately that means he knows how painful it is to wake up from surgery, so pray for peace for him through all that.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS.......

3 comments:

Genesa said...

I'll be praying!

Megan said...

Oh yuk....didn't your poor little ones just get over this??

Praying!!

Carra N Jon said...

Hey there!
I'll be praying for your Dad tomorrow, and also for your kiddo's.
Thanks for praying for Mom today. it was a blessing.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in!!! Go on tell me what's on your mind...I would LOVE to know!!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster