Monday, May 31, 2010

Mmmmm Yummy....Fabrics....

Over that last week I have been SUPER EXCITED that I have been able to visit not one, but TWO Quilt shops!!!!  Here is a little sneak peak of what some of my upcoming projects might look like. Just an FYI: The first two pictures show fabric from a new quilt ship that is literally 5 minutes from me!!! Ohhhh how wonderful it is to have a shop so nearby! The 3rd & 4th photos are from another store that was only about 10 minutes from where we camped this past week!


 I am planning on using this fabric to make a purse....ohhhh I can hardly wait!
 This fabric is making me a tote bag.
 Caleb thinks that I need to make him a quilt now since the other two boys have one. He helped me choose out these fabrics. I will have extra so I also am planning on making a table cloth or long table runner for my dinning table.
While I was there, I thought I would check out the "girly fabrics", seems reasonable enough right? Well looky what I found......super fun fabrics for a Julia quilt. The top fabric is actually the backing for the quilt, it's purple, even though it looks blue in the picture.

I will share finished pictures of my projects....when they are completed...,no promised timetable on any of these projects!

DANIELLE

1 comments:

Angie said...

You must have been to Caroline's. I bought several of the same fabrics for a quilt for my daugther Kaylee. I just love the 20's and 30's reproduction fabrics.

Happy quilting!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in!!! Go on tell me what's on your mind...I would LOVE to know!!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster