Thursday, May 27, 2010

Just for the JOY of it!

 
 One of the things bringing me JOY lately is my beautiful blooming landscape outside. I seriously just LOVE to sit and stare and God's creation. I think it's so amazing that He created ALL the gorgeous flowers just for us to enJOY! Here is my first bouquet of flowers I picked to bring the beauty inside. I also love this little sign...I honestly don't remember where I bought it (which is rare for me), but I need this daily reminder.

Feel free to go visit Just for the JOY of it!

DANIELLE

4 comments:

Jen said...

Love the sign! and the flowers are gorgeous! I like glass jars and the ones you have look like they came from an antique shop...?

Joyfull said...

Gorgeous flowers! I also love the sign!!

Jamie said...

What a fabulous daily reminder! I have to admit I'm envious of your bouquet. We don't get flowers like that in AZ unless we go to a flower store and then they are not free!

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Great reminder and bouquet!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in!!! Go on tell me what's on your mind...I would LOVE to know!!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster