Thursday, May 6, 2010

Just for the JOY of it!

We broke out the bubbles earlier this week! Such cheap entertainment......and something that all the kids can do together no matter the age. They had so much fun! I bet we got at least a solid hour of entertainment out of them.
It's hard to see in this shot, but Zach enjoyed chasing the bubbles as much as he did blowing them. His new thing is to wear his hat backwards....constantly! He looks super cute punked out....
I love the joys that warm weather brings....what has brought you JOY this week? Link up Here and share you fun!
DANIELLE

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Yay for simple kid pleasures! I love when I still see "little kid" in my oldest, who's in a hurry to grow up.

What a great way to spend some time together outside!

Jen said...

If I have a choice I would definitely want to live outdoor for as long as the weather permits. Love your green yard!

Sharon said...

YEAH for spring. And bubbles. And punks! Totally wonderful... is it fun to see our kids delighting like that? God is so GOOD!

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

He looks like he is having a blast! :D

Janettessage.blogspot.com said...

How precious...I too have three boys, then my promised girl, then two more boys. I know life will be a joy for you...my top four are now grown and out on their own.
Precious post...enjoyed,
Janette

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in!!! Go on tell me what's on your mind...I would LOVE to know!!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster