Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mega Jackpot!!

I think this photo may not due this volume of clothes the credit deserves, but I think you get the idea! I "quick" stopped by a garage sale after an early morning appt., while Justin held down the fort at home. I only stopped because they had advertised in the paper that they had girls clothes. We have just hit the point were we NEED clothes. We have been sooooo blessed to have 98% of our clothes passed to us from others! Okay so ALL these clothes were .50 cents each!!!! Most all them are name brand Tommy, Old Navy, Gymboree, Children's Place, Osh Gosh, Limited, ect!! I was able to score 3T, 4T, size 5 and size 6 clothes. I got clothes for all seasons for each size including adorable bathing suits!!! Even a winter jacket for next year.....I can't even begin to tell you how completely blessed I felt "hitting the jackpot this morning." Another little funny thing, I never usually carry much cash with me. Last night I had gotten a little bundle of cash for garage sale purposes...just in time huh?

As you can tell, it doesn't take much to get me over the moon excited. To me this was a huge deal! I can honestly say I have never spent that much time nor money at ONE garage sale....soooo FUN!

DANIELLE

3 comments:

Megan said...

Wow that is alot!!! you should be set for awhile!

I love those .50 cent garage sales!!

Great find!!

Diana said...

you sure did hit the jackpot! wow! and on such great items!

my daughter-in-law is a yard sale fanatic, always finds loads and loads of goodies. she loves those 50 cent and less sales too!

=)

Sab said...

I LOVE finding those jackpot garage sales! Most of the ones in our area are trying to make money instead of get rid of stuff, so it takes awhile! Good haul!!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in!!! Go on tell me what's on your mind...I would LOVE to know!!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster