Thursday, May 20, 2010

Garage Sale Finds....

 I have been wanting some of these big containers to store my flour. I was thrilled when I bought them for $1 each last Saturday!!
 I got this corner shelf for $10 about a month ago. LOVE IT!! The grapevine tree I got for $2 last year I think. The white bird house for $1 last year as well. Ohhh ya I also got an all wood end table for $8! (sorry no pic)
 These cool bottles are also on that shelf! I bought them for $1 each. I plan to store herbs or spices in them in the near future.
 I am always looking for educational resources. I found this fun puzzles with the beads for the younger kiddos. I also got a school zone book for Lance for .50....gotta love that!

I am okay with the fact that my house is furnished 95% with auction, used, or garage sale finds. That has saved us a buddle of money and allows to still decorate with the things I like. Of course it would be super fun to have ALL NEW things, but that just isn't how we roll around here.

Hope your finding bargains this Spring as well........HAPPY hunting!

DANIELLE

1 comments:

Megan said...

Great Finds once again!!! I haven't been to many this year yet.... but I love garage sales!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in!!! Go on tell me what's on your mind...I would LOVE to know!!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster