Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Garden Update!

 It was a family affair while we worked in the garden at the end of last week. We did not get done as much as I was hoping for, but I'll take what I can get.

 Yes, that is Caleb with his winter jacket on..don't ask why....because I don't have a good answer. That child is obsessed with that jacket....
 Here is a shot of the lettuce, and rhubarb.
 My strawberries are doing fab! I am amazed at how big my plants have grown in one year. There are a ton of flowers loading all the plants. YAHOOO!!!
 I was able to get 4 hills of pumpkins planted. I also planted 2 rows of early sweet corn, Cosmos, more lettuce. I hope the weather is decent enough to get some more things in the ground this week. According to the weather man...I better not hold my breath...smile.

DANIELLE

3 comments:

Megan said...

lookin' good!!! I love to see gardens!!

Maybe I'll do an update on mine this week!!

Happy Gramma said...

What cute little ones you have! I really appreciated what you said in your profile. There are no better goals in life than the ones you have. May the Lord bless you and yours!
I am following from Tuesday Tag-Along. Please come visit @ www.happyfamilyhappykids.blogspot.com

Janettessage.blogspot.com said...

I love the garden...that is my dream to have a piece of land big enough to have a garden. Strawberries...wow! Enjoy the fruit of your labor...and what a wonderful tool with home schooling...I have home schooled for 21 years and love the hands on lessons the best.
Janette

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in!!! Go on tell me what's on your mind...I would LOVE to know!!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster