Friday, October 16, 2009

FREE Amazon Prime Membership Hurry end TODAY 10/16






 I ran across this great post link from Money Saving Mom.....which took me to Money Saving Madness to let me know about a FANTASTIC deal!!! Amazon Prime Membership is being offered FREE through today ONLY!!!! This normally would cost you $79!! This 3 MONTH membership entitles you to 2-day FREE shipping on ALL orders....no minimums!!!!!! I am so excited and really think this will be wonderful while I do some Christmas shopping online!!! Be sure to follow here STEP by STEP instructions. I had no problems!! You even tells you how to turn off the automatic update....so after the 3 month trial your card will NOT be charged!!!
DANIELLE

1 comments:

Sharon said...

I saw this too, and was excited -- the timing is perfect for Christmas!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in!!! Go on tell me what's on your mind...I would LOVE to know!!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster