Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Dream House Tour.....

I thought it was about time to give you all a little peak into what the house is looking like now a days. I'm starting this tour with the first space I decorated...the HALF BATH. (I know you giggling and shaking your head but it was the easiest space to start. Give a girl a break.....My goal is start in one space and try to "finish it" (is it ever really finished?) before moving onto the next one.

The first picture is a BEFORE picture..

Things I didn't care to keep: flooring, vanity hardware, the medicine cabinet

Also things from this view I didn't care to keep: the wallpaper, paper towel holder, the white walls
This is a little more my style...THE AFTER.....
Valance curtains were added, instead of mini blinds 

 This is a shot with your back to the sink. Again the wallpaper and the towel holder need to go!
THE BEFORE.....
 THE AFTER
 I think just this little space alone is a vast improvement! What do you think?

5 comments:

Archer Articles said...

LOVE IT!! Cute, cute, cute...great job Danielle can't wait to see more!

Genesa said...

Looks great Danielle!

Unknown said...

Wonderful makeover!!! Love the mirror and the shutter!!!

Megan said...

Wow Love it!!!

Ezequiel Brojakowski said...

Amazing after photos! The new colors are better, as they make the place feel much cozier compared to the before picture. Ha ha, I really can't wait to see the rest of this dream home!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in!!! Go on tell me what's on your mind...I would LOVE to know!!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster