Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Guess What I picked out......FOR FREE?

Through a beautiful partnership with CSN stores.com, I was given some money to spend in their 200+ stores. So on Sunday I pulled out my laptop and went shopping....in my sweatpants! Gotta love that, right? Here are the two things that I was able to get......


A new light for the entry way at the new house.
An "old" looking clock

Not only did I have a gift certificate to spend there, but I was sure to pick out items that offered FREE shipping as well.......Yahooooooo!

For now, the only other kind of shopping I have been doing is window shopping....unless you count grocery shopping (which my Hubby did because I was sick), or going to Lowe's or Menards!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in!!! Go on tell me what's on your mind...I would LOVE to know!!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster